Monday, November 29, 2010

Lalalalalalalala

gosh so boooooooored
proving im still alive instead of pinching myself
i dont like pinching...
i went shopping on Black Friday and i got alot of stuff
I got quite alot of black and dark colors like red!!!!
I tried to avoid most of those colors and now i figured out i have those...
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!

ANYWAY
fav quotes that Jazz says:

She’s one of us now.


In so many years of slaughter and carnage, I’d lost nearly all of my humanity. I was undeniably a nightmare, a monster of the grisliest kind.


After a century of instant gratification, I found self-discipline… challenging.


You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.


                    -Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment