Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Its a Miracle! + ....Stuff...

I came home and found all three of my sisters sleeping!!!!!
thats one of the only reasons im posting early!!!
so one of the things that happened yesterday that i didnt get to post because i was in too much pain was this:
I GOT MY EYEBROWS THREADED!!!!!!
yes thats when the lady/person takes a thread and rips the hair off your eyebrows...*Jack Sparrow shudder*
everyone is now saying i look egyptian(i can never spell that right) or just different... i got 3 compliments tho...

THINGS THAT HAPPENED 2DAY!

1) I have a deep craving for Funyuns..
2) My teacher wrote JumboShrimp on the board and i read it as JimalooShump
3)My class did a Diet Coke/Mentos Geyser Challenge and we got sprayed with rain + diet coke
4)......OH FUNYUNS!!!!!!!
5)..*creepy face*.....JimalooShump..


SONG LYRICS THAT STALK MY MIND
(From movie Anjaana Anjanni, song Tumsi He Tumse)
---------------------------------------------------
I wait for a sign so i know your mine, everyday
i look in the mirror and i see your face,
the walls break down, down
when you smile at me and the worlds much brighter than the one i see
As i wait for a sign so i know your mine, everyday
i look in the mirror and i see your face
the walls break down,down when you smile at me
and the worlds much brighter than the one i see
------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT DREAMS

1) Using the vending machine
2) Meeting Jasper Hale
3)....Funyuns...

THINGS I HAVE TO DO NOW

1)Go on forum and look for Martine and Tianna
(...If i can get a dollar then i can complete numbers 1 and 3 on my current dreams...)
2)Go find a dollar
3)Sit with Funyuns, sighing contently and wait for Martine and Tianna to show up on Fanfiction forum....

*epiphany*
OMJ   I   4GOT!
okay i have to explain some things...
Twilight- my craved obsession, so if you dont like Twilight...go jump off a cliff
Fanfiction/forum- Fanfiction is a website where you write stories related to a series or book or make somethin up. A Fanfiction forum is where a person makes a forum and has specific people come on and they can act or just talk. I was so far part of 2 forums and acted as Jasper Hale for both(thats when i realized he is my true love<3!) and now on my third one i just mainly talk with friends but we also act and i also act as Jasper for that one too:D
Martine and Tianna: One of the two most special, beautiful, and best people in the world! They are very dear friends that i probably cant live without, and talk to whenever i can and whatever chance i get!We often call ourselves sisters:)

Speaking of Martine and Tianna i wanna talk to them so im gonna go now!
bye bye everybody and may vampireveom, barbar blades, swords and rum, chocolate, and Big Hats be with you!!!!!!!(only very few people will understand the meaning of that... XD)
                      
                                 -Alice

1 comment:

  1. I GUESS... I'm one of those very few people who understand that last one! XD

    Hehehhehehehe... Jasper and Depp... *tries not to drool*

    And what do you mean about that we OFTEN call ourselves sisters? Ok, I guess I use "BFF" sometimes too, but you are ALWAYS my sister, Alice! ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

    Love ya, and I hope you update! (Then I will! :D)

    Your sister,
    Martine

    ReplyDelete