Sunday, November 7, 2010

Borrrrrrrrred....

Its actually getting quite chilly so i think i will go for a walk..
but not without reporting recent events such as.....
im bored and going for a walk..
i will post again when i finish walking in the chill
and Martine if you are reading this i need to tell you stuff:
1) I am so sorry that we miss each other at forum
2) I miss you
3) I feel guilty when i read the pleas
4) I will come on forum as soon as i finish my walk'
5) POST ON YOUR BLOG!
6) I miss you=,(

i will come back and maybe post again AYSAP
im sorry for the delay but its nice and cold and i like taking walks in the cold dont you?
the cold feels like a blanket of safety and hope and mystery..
That would make a good story/fanfic...
anyway before dely, i need my walk!!!!!
-Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment